All the Bright Places

Written by Jennifer Niven

A book for readers in grades 9 and up reviewed by Andielynn

    

All The Bright Places takes place in a small town where the main characters, Violet Markey and Theodore Finch, first meet during tragic moments in their lives. During their first meeting, Violet is just about to take her own life by jumping off a bridge, and Theodore catches her at just the right time. This leads them to form a friendship and slowly start to understand why they are who they are.

I loved reading this book. While I was reading it, I went through a roller coaster of emotions. Jennifer Niven wrote the story so well that I felt like I was actually one of the characters in the book. Additionally, I felt like this book helped me understand that mental health is very important and you never know what your closest friends might be going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment