Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Written by J.K. Rowling

A book for readers in grades 4 and up reviewed by Caitlin

    

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone follows young Harry Potter, who one day discovers the truth about his destiny. It turns out that Harry is a wizard! However, he is still new to the magical world, which has creatures, flying books, and wands! Throughout his journey, Harry befriends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, who soon become his best friends as he uncovers the dark secrets behind Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

I have such a strong love for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone because its writing makes me feel like I am with the characters as they go on adventures. This is the type of book that I can reread over and over again throughout my life without getting tired of it. The best part about this book is that there are more books that expand Harry Potter’s magical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment